How To "Delete" The Wussy Inside You

When I first started marketing
my business I had no clue I was
acting like a wussy.
 
Really.
 
After all, everyone was doing it.
 
So I did, too.
 
Here's a few of the things I did:
 
- Jumped from product launch to product launch 
in hopes that it would turn my current "non-profit"
business....profitable.
 
- Thought the grass was greener on the other side - 
in another company - with another leader - with another
product...because my results were not what I wanted.
 
- Blamed people, products and comp plans for
my lack of money-getting power, and then realized
everywhere I went - the problem followed me :(
 
- Felt left out - like the people who were having 
success - who were making money - who were selling
lot's of stuff....were forming "mastermind" groups,
and I wasn't invited.
 
And a few more things I'm embarrassed to 
mention.
 
Look.....
 
These perspectives may "tick" you off a little.
 
And if they do, that's cool with me.
 
And if they don't - they may not apply.
 
And IF if something doesn't apply - let it fly.
 
But here's the truth.....
 
When I started marketing - before I learned
the secrets to getting money daily, whether I 
worked or not.....
 
...I had a bad case of wussy marketing.
 
(and a wussy mindset)
 
But I didn't know any better.
 
No one told me any different.
 
So I came up with my own solutions.
 
And you know what they say about a man 
who represents himself in court....right?
 
He's got a fool for a lawyer :-)
 
But, like I said - no one had the guts to 
just tell it like it is.
 
Until one day, after months of:
 
Technical overwhelm....
 
Product launch fever....
 
Guru groupie fan clubs....
 
And,
 
Placing first place in the company
jumping Olympics.....
 
I finally caught a glimpse into the 
"Pandora's Box" of online money
getting.
 
And what I saw pissed me off (I'm
not kidding).
 
Because I realized almost everything
I had focused - everything the "gurus"
had told me....
 
...and all the lies I started to believe.....
 
...were actually keeping me stuck in a 
never ending cycle of poverty.
 
When I saw what I'm about to show you....
 
The technical overwhelm I felt paralyzed
with.....disappeared.
 
The confusion I once dealt with - about
how I should be spending my time in my
business every day....vanished.
 
And.....
 
My "inner wussy" turned into a ferocious
marketing animal.
 
So enough about me, and my "wussy
recovery journey".
 
Here's what I got:
 
Everything I NOW know is documented in 
this short video.
 
Grab a pen.
 
Take a few notes.
 
And brace yourself for an "eye-opener".
 
(you'll see what I mean in the first few minutes)
 
 
Look for my next email later.
 
For now, I think you'll need some time
to digest what you're about to see.
 
 
The end may shock you a little, too.
 
Just fair warning.
 
Stay real,
Ian


No comments:

Post a Comment