Motivation - Les Brown - You Gotta Be Hungry by Chris Smith





Discover... an easy way to cash-in on Facebook.



Connect with me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/asd7QZ This video is a tribute to Les Brown. In my opinion, Les Brown is one of the best motivational speakers out there. One of my favorite phrases that I use to keep myself going was said by Les. It is, "No matter how bad it is or how bad it gets, I'm gonna make it!" I doesn't get a better than that. In this video, Les talks about how you have to be hungry and go after an opportunity when you get a break. This is a fan video with no intentional copyright infringement. Related Content: Chris Smith, Chris Smith Blog, Les Brown, Motivation, Speech, You Gotta Be Hungry, Dedication, Inspiration, Motivating, Go For It, MLM Speaker, Leaders, MLM, Speaker




No comments:

Post a Comment