Saturday

Hello Friend

I'm really excited to be getting back to work after my 7 months forced break. I will be picking up speed again with PureLeverage to help you grow your network and income - and proving that by even emailing you on a Saturday :-)

Quick tip of the day: To achieve success online you have to do what the average person doesn't do. The average person (certainly here in the UK) is BROKE. The average person will work 40 hours a week for 40 years and retire but be dependent on the state to support their old age. So what does the successful person do that's different from the average person? They take ACTION. They accept responsibility for their own future. They take RISKS.

If you are an action taker, someone who knows that your future is determined by what YOU do today and are prepared to "speculate to accumulate" then do something about it TODAY. Join (or re-join) PureLeverage and get serious about changing your future.

I'm back in the swing of things and if you need any help whatsoever, you can leave a message for me on skype and I WILL get back to you.

Have an awesome weekend and I hope that this weekend is the one which in a few years time you will be able to look back and say "It was Saturday 8th February 2014 that I made the change and set myself free".

Here's where you can go to find out more about this great opportunity and get involved:

http://www.Getin1st.com/go/ianb

All the best,

Paul Hardingham

skype me: 'paulhardingham' - download skype for free at http://www.skype.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment