Cold Market Prospecting Training - How to Prospect - Two Killer Examples







Do you have a product, marketing tip, or opportunity that you would like to share?

Promote yourself... [click here].

Connect with me on Facebook to learn how you can automate the process of updating and inviting new visitors to a FREE blog like this every day.

If you are interested in making money with me... [click here].

Ian Bartley,

fb.me/ian.bartley



-- For more go to http://ift.tt/1cd7VzN Want to get better at Cold Market Prospecting? In this video I share with you two examples of how exactly how I broke the ice with two complete strangers, peaked their interest, and pulled their numbers "Cesar Style". =) Within 10 minutes of parking my car to walk in a grocery store, I met two people who ended up being really cool and after talking to them for a few minutes I decided that they qualified for my opportunity so I peaked their interest, got their numbers, and made a commitment to follow up with them to talk about my opportunity. It was easy, a lot of fun, and I got to make two new friends. =) Doesn't get much better then that, does it? I never would've thought growing up in a million years that I could actually get paid to hang out and make friends with people. Seriously, had I know that was a profession a kid, when asked what I want to be when I grow up I definitely would've raised my hand for the job of "professional friend maker" aka "professional network marketer". I won't ruin the surprise of what I did and how I did it in writing, but in the video below I literally walk you through from start to finish exactly what I said, how I said it, the ice breakers I used, the jokes I cracked, and what I said to qualify them and get them excited to hear back from me. You may want to pause, rewind, and jot down some notes of what I said and how I said it, but even if you don't that's totally cool, just get the gist and the concept that it doesn't matter what you say it's more about the belief you have in what you're doing and the posture and confidence you exude when you are saying it. If you liked this video and would like to see more videos like this, click "Like", drop a comment, and share this video with others. I'm sure you'll agree, networkers and anyone who does any type of cold market prospecting can definitely benefit from hearing this message and watching this video so why not be the one to share it with them. =) P.S. If you do share this with your team, upline, downline, or others, please drop a comment below so I can personally thank you. =) If you want to see more trainings like this be sure to let me know and subscribe to my youtube channel and visit my blog where I have a free prospecting and closing training course I give away to all my first time blog visitors called Heavy Hitter Bootcamp. Visit me on my blog here... http://ift.tt/1cd7VzN Hope you enjoyed my video! =) Cesar L. Rodriguez




No comments:

Post a Comment