Hello And Welcome,


I am so happy to have you join in one of the many affiliate programs that I promote for extra cash.

I trust that you saw how you can use it to boost the growth of the primary business that you have been promoting online.

DS-Domination is my primary business and I have chosen to work that business because it offers the opportunity to cover my expenses without having to do any advertising or recruiting.

That said, I never was and is still not interested in becoming a power seller on eBay.

I simple use the DSD training and support tools to sell enough to cover my expenses then FOCUS the rest of my efforts on advertising and recruiting. Having a big team of people who know how to cover their expenses in DSD is where the income stability really is.

Enough said about DSD...

... this is how you will be able to drive targeted traffic to any one or all of the programs that I recommend you join to increase your daily flow of cash.


Make notes from the video, check out this blog and my twitter updates to see how I have applied this strategy.

In order to copy what I have been doing you are going to need to set-up a:

Free blogger account
Free hootsuite account
Free ifttt.com account.

Your daily action plan is simply to change the name of the company that you are targeting and reschedule your tweets.

Also, create a copy of my post here and invite marketers that you meet on Facebook to come check it out.
You can meet lots of marketers on Facebook by joining lots of advertising groups logging on them each day to like three post from other marketers. This activity will get lots of marketers to add and contact you to chat about business. Just tell them that you are happy with the company that you are with but you have an idea that MIGHT be able to help them get free targeted traffic and extra cash.

Invite them to your copy of my post here.

Your next step is to copy and edit this post that you are now reading and share with the people who join you in any of the cash programs.

This is a general outline of how I work. Feel free to contact me on FB if you have questions.

Ian Bartley

No comments:

Post a Comment