Top Tips For Generating Free Leads

Earning Possibilities Over $30,000 Per Month For People Who Will Share This Video With The Recruiting Tips Below.


-->[Click Here]<--

Get over 200 leads for your business every month from Skype... [click here].

After they accept your request:  - "If you are in Facebook as well connect with me here http..."

After they accept you on Facebook: - "Would it interest you to learn how you can get more interaction  on your wall or fan-Page?"

Invite them to the Tribe - Connect with me to get the link. http://fb.me/ian.bartley

I have some free training on how to get over 200 leads for your business every month. Is that of any interest to you?

Invite them to your copy of my page... [here]

Connect with 20 People a day over at IBO Social; Invite them over to Facebook; Invite them into the tribe; Offer them free training on how to get over 200 leads per month.

Connect with me on Facebook to get $50 after complete the offers at ZNZ Big Cash and an extra $15 to complete the offers at ZNZ One... [click here].

Copy my page or create your own free intro/capture pages to promote your offers or opportunity...  [click here].

My number one source of cash without having to do any advertising or recruiting... [click here].

This strategy was used to get over 200 referrals within three month... [click here].



No comments:

Post a Comment