Mutabaruka Outta Road Reasoning (Part 1)





Position yourself ahead of the next person that we get to watch this video...

... Easy $5, $10, or $100 to payments to your account.









Mutabaruka during a visit to Birmingham reasoning with people 'OUTTA ROAD'. Part 1 PART 2:http://ift.tt/1yNGNCQ I found this video among my collection and had totally forgot about it to be honest. It was never meant for You Tube just a moment that I wanted to capture - not quite thinking how it would be used later. However I watched it again and thought that it would be selfish for me to hold onto for exclusively me and maybe a few friends. So please excuse the shakey movement of the camera and lighting etc. I hope that this does not detract from you watching and and perhaps learning from the discussion; or the several discussions that somehow seem to take place during the reasoning - yet they somehow manage to come back to the main discussion.... lol Peace and Love, Sistah Ankhobia If you enjoyed this video then PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND EMPOWER OTHERS! and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE Many Thanks 2 U.


No comments:

Post a Comment