How to Use Twitter: Reply, Retweet, and Direct Message





Building an MLM downline can be so much easier...

... when everyone on you team knows how to DRIVE TRAFFIC to their website.









Watch more How to Use Twitter videos: http://ift.tt/1DrchSc Learn how to reply, retweet, and send a direct message in this Twitter tutorial. In case you're wondering what makes a good tweet, here are some ideas. I'm kinda all over the place with my tweets because I do so many different things, but I always try to make sure it's something maybe a little funny, or maybe I'm showing a link. So for example, my friend Brooks happens to be a youth motivational speaker. He's talking a lot about bullying, and he's just written a book. Well I saw this article from 50 Cent that he's also written a book about bullying, so I decided to tell him about it. So it replied to Brooks, but it also sent it out to my followers. And here's the long version of the URL, and there's 50 with his book. And I hash tagged it #50Cent and #Bullying because those are trending topics, and we'll talk more about that later. You also wanna make sure that it's a little personal. You know, you're putting yourself out there on the web, so why not talk a little bit about what makes you unique. For example, I am so excited that it's finally summer. I have a friend of mine who runs a website called Brunch Critic. So she talks all about brunch in New York. And she said, "It's finally summer!" and I'm saying, "Thank goodness it is!" And so I've retweeted her and then added my own comment. I like to retweet other people who are saying interesting things. Here's a very cool quote from an organization called To Write Love on Her Arms: "Everything needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back." I thought that was very inspiring for the day, so I thought I'd share it with my followers. Twitter is also a great way for you to engage with your audience. You don't want to tweet at people. You wanna tweet with them and get into a conversation. Ask them questions. Tell them about stuff that's interesting to you. Be funny. Make jokes. Or maybe inspire them.


No comments:

Post a Comment