See You Again - Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth (Reggae Cover)


Are you still looking for ways to make money?
Go check this out NOW... [click here].


LYRICS BELOW SO YOU CAN SING ALONG :) #onelove It’s been a long day without you my friend And I’ll see you all about it when I see you again We’ve come a long way from where we began And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again Well in come di one call Conkarah alongside Crysa Tun up tun up tun up tun up unnu speaka TELL DEM! It seems like just yesterday, we were jammin’ with friends on a bright sunny day but now yuh gone far away oh it’s so hard to find the right words to say Cuz I still can’t believe that you’re gone Oh each day that passes without you it feels so wrong But mi haffi stay strong cuz deep in my heart your memory lives on. Cuz when it’s all said and done family is all that we got A strictly love and unity no we can’t forget that through the thick and the thin you always had ma back all the good times we shared I’ll forever treasure that. It’s been a long day without you my friend And I’ll see you all about it when I see you again We’ve come a long way from where we began And I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again Well it will never be the same Oh I’d give anything to see you again because I miss you my friend I can’t fight these tears no I can’t pretend No no no Yeah you’re my friend till the end Watch dis Cuz when it’s all said and done family is all that we got A strictly love and unity no we can’t forget that through the thick and the thin you always had ma back all the good times we shared I’ll forever treasure that. So let the light guide your way Hold every memory as you go And every breathe you take Will always lead you home… Spread a little love and let the blessings touch down Place your feet on higher ground Humble as a dove and let the blessings touch down Give some love to someone who is down. TELL DEM! Performed by Conkarah and Crysa... Special thanks to Almando Douglas, Crysa, Xavier Johnston, Jeremy Harding... we had a great time working on this project and I hope you guys enjoy!! #onelove #telldem

No comments:

Post a Comment