Law Of Attraction Spoken Affirmations for Happiness & Living In The Moment



You get $10 from the next person who decides to join and work with us...
http://ift.tt/1HIxvyK


Relief is on it's way! Check out our MEGA Packs for Sleep, Anxiety and Pain. http://vid.io/xqIg Following the law of attraction, begin to keep an attitude of gratitude and live in happiness! These spoken affirmations over time can change your life! These affirmations can be heard aloud. If you would like the subliminal affirmations, please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xrN_s8IFVU The recording has been supported with wonderful music from DREAMSCAPIST. Please check out more of his music here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8yooJR8H7kPMz9mGqTvYQ Affirmations Used: I am grateful for my life I have everything I need at this moment Life is good My life is joyous I have an attitude of gratitude Love is all around me My life is filled with peace and many blessings I am thankful My life is filled with so much joy I give thanks each day for the abundant blessings that come my way Abundance flows within and without I thank my higher source for all I have The more I am grateful the more than flows towards me I am happy I create my own space for satisfaction I create my own happiness in my life I am happy and satisfied My goal is happiness and so it is I am happy here and now Happiness is an attitude I enjoy every single day I feel wonderful today I have peace of mind I am happy with my family, friends, or on my own I make myself happy I live in the present I build my own future The past is gone I keep close the good memories of the past I let go of the bad memories of the past I learn from my mistakes I am happy now I believe in myself now I am a better person each day The future is mine I am here now Now are the best days to live I am free I make my own decisions My future is bright I have all going for me COPYRIGHT: PAUL HEADON (Music) and Affirmations: Jason Stephenson. Sound waves: www.soundsnap.com Keep in mind that although our music has been designed to contribute to your general wellness, it is not meant to replace any medical or psychological treatment or consultation. If you have a serious medical condition, please consult with your medical doctor immediately. Do not use while driving or operating machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment