Rejection-Free Marketing Routine


Daily action steps to grow your traffic, list and income.


These foundation steps will help you to build a personal team of people who know how to generate traffic, build their own contact list and help you to make money, even if they never join the main opportunity that you are promoting.

1. I use the Traffic Browser to surf 50 to 100 pages so that I can qualify for a share of the cash prize from Traffic Profit Pro.

Everyone who generates over 1,000 hits will get a share of a weekly cash prize... click here. 


2. I use Click Earner to get some mailing credits.

I also pick-up advertising credits from

--> Truck Loads Of Ads
-->  Friday Night List

3. I use the Mail-Ninja to send 15 to 20 email to promote my lead capture system. 

Check it out... [click here].

4. I share a marketing tip or video on my free blogger page... check it out... Click Here.

5. I Create a minimum of three tweets for my post and add it to TweetJukebox.

6. I broadcast a message to my list regarding my tweet, or post about my blog.

7. I add the broadcasted message to the auto-responder sequence for future subscribers.

8. I search Google Plus and Facebook for the people who have recently subscribed to my list. I connect with them and share this page.

-------------------------------------------------

I just read your profile on Google Plus and decided to drop you a quick message to share a bit more about how you will make money every week.

Thanks again for checking out my website.
Soon after you pay the $10 that is required to join my team at All-In-One Profits...

... I will pay to upgrade you account and enable you to get DOUBLE the, weekly, cash prize that is being offered at Traffic Profit Pro.
Just by using their system to promote your website, you will qualify to get a share of three cash prize every week.

When I pay to upgrade your account, you will get double the money.
http://trafficprofitpro.com/?rid=2337

Building a strong team of people who knows how to advertise online is the FOUNDATION for success with any MLM or referral type business on the Internet.

I will also be showing you how to work efficiently to qualify for the cash prizes, build your contact list and income every week.

Here is the link that you will to join my team.
http://aiopsplashbuilder.com/splash.php?id=18555
----------------------------------------


9. Go follow at least 50 network marketers on twitter and use Social Oomph to send them an invitation to this page.

--- EXTRAS --- EXTRAS --- EXTRAS ---

10. Share the link to my blog post on other social networks.

11. Chat and try to learn about whats working for others. Share with people who are interested in learning about what I do.


If we are not yet connected on Facebook, feel free to connect with me... 

Ian Bartley
http://fb.me/ian.bartley
http://twitter.com/ianb35

No comments:

Post a Comment