Dolly Parton - Just When I Needed You Most 1996


Work With Me - If you are not earning over $500 per month from the Internet... [Start Here].
Dolly Parton - You Left Me Just When I Needed You Most 1996 together with Alison Krauss & Dan Tyminski You packed in the morning I stared out the window And I struggled for something to say You left in the rain without closing the door I didn't stand in your way Now I miss you more Than I missed you before And now where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most You just left me Just when I needed you most Now most every morning I stare out the window I think about where you might be I've written you letters that I'd like to send If you would just send one to me 'Cause I need you more Than I needed before And now where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most Yes, you left me Just when I needed you most Just when I needed you most You packed in the morning I stared out the window And I struggled for something to say You left in the rain without closing the door But I didn't stand in your way Now I love you more Than I loved you before And now where I'll find comfort, God knows 'Cause you left me Just when I needed you most Yes You left me Just when I needed you most Oh, you left me Just when I needed you mos
You May Also Like:
  • The easy way to get to 5,000 friends on Facebook.... [click here].
  • How to get cash for liking and commenting on Facebook posts... [click here].
  • How to buy advertising in a way that grow your income every day... [click here].  
  • How to get a millionaire marketer to build your fan-page link mine, here, and update it with video training every week... [click here].
If you are over age 26, you need this reality check...[click here].

The way you live and work today is, highly likely, a result of this experiment... [click here].

Ian Bartley
http://ift.tt/1ocEBOe

Work with me - If you are not earning over $500 per month from the Internet... [Start Here].






No comments:

Post a Comment