Two Birds - Regina Spektor - Cover by Evie Clair


Your chance to make an eXtra $1,000 per month... [click here].

Ian Bartley
http://fb/me/ian.bartley
http://twitter.com/ianb35

TWO BIRDS BY REGINA SPEKTOR COVER BY EVIE CLAIR Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/c/EvieClair?sub_confirmation=1 This video was created, partly, for a contest called The Next Big YouTuber at CVX Live – a convention of fans and top YouTubers including Peter Hollens, Bored Shorts, Tiffany Alvord and many more on March 25-26, 2016 at the University of Utah’s UCCU Center in Orem, UT. Evie will compete in March 2016 to become the CVX Live, Next Big YouTuber. Fan voting goes from March 4th to March 11th and the top 20 videos will make it to the celebrity round where 5 finalists and a winner will be chosen. The top 5 and the winner will be announce on stage at CVX Live on March 25/26. Last year Madilyn Paige won CVX Live. Evie’s friend, The Piano Gal, was a top 5 finalist. Evie wanted to add a new element to this video and include dancing with her vocal and piano expression. Evie is multi-talented and is appreciative of Porter Abplanalp who agreed to dance with her for this video and share some of his talents. VISTALIGHT Productions Filmed on location at My First Piano in Mesa, AZ by Stephen Moyer, Thomas Manning and James Adams with audio recording by Stephen Moyer. Two Birds Regina Spektor Two birds on a wire One tries to fly away And the other watches him close from that wire He says he wants to as well But he is a liar I'll believe it all There's nothing I won't understand I'll believe it all I won't let go of your hand Two birds on a wire One says c'mon and the other says "I'm tired" The sky is overcast and I'm sorry One more or one less Nobody's worried I'll believe it all There's nothing I won't understand I'll believe it all I won't let go of your hand Two birds of a feather Say that they're always gonna stay together But one's never going to let go of that wire He says that he will But he's just a liar Two birds on a wire One tries to fly away and the other Watches him close from that wire He says he wants to as well, but he is a liar

http://ift.tt/1RZ2pWt


No comments:

Post a Comment