Simple Strategy To Build Motivation And Drive


"Don't spike dopamine prior to the effort. Dont spike dopamine after engaging in an effort. Learn to spike dopamine from effort itself"

Neuroscientist Andrew Huberman explains how implementing certain habits in your day-to-day life can HELP you stay motivated and disciplined.

..............

With regards to business and marketing, I assign a money-value to that activities that I should perform daily in order to keep my income growing.

Creating a blog post like this pays about $100 per month... $1200 per year.

Each lead on my list me $1 to $10 per month and every ad I post will get me about 5 leads.

I attract at least 5 leads from every Facebook conversation, and I earn a $1 to $10 per lead.

When I think about money, I think about lifestyle and the support I can give my mother, extended family, my high school track team back in Jamaica and a youth group that was helpful in shaping me into the person that I am today.

With money on my mind and what I will be able to do because of the activity that I am performing, I can stay on task for hours.

Ian Bartley
http://facebook.com/ian.bartley

 Simple Strategy To Grow Your Income Every Day


1.  Create a free account on blogger.com.
2.  Share YouTube videos about whatever you like.
3.  Invite 50 people to check out your post every... [click here].
4.  Share the link to your post on as many social media sites as you can.

You will be earning $17 to $100 per month for each person that you get to follow this 4 step strategy.


Ian Bartley
http://facebook.com/ian.bartley

Don't Risk Your Money!

Avoid spending until you know that you can do what is required to earn daily... [click here].

No comments:

Post a Comment