Habit Stacking - Create Your Perfect Routine #GrowthHaking


https://m.me/ibcoach?ref=w6538942
Do you enjoy my free videos? Want me to make more of them and more often? Then consider supporting my channel: https://ift.tt/2PvZbx4 Habit Stacking - Create Your Perfect Routine Forming and creating new habits can be quite challenging. But it's even harder to build a consistent routine. In this video I'll be talking about habit stacking and how it can help you. I've used this technique to turn reading and piano playing into a habit, which are now both part of my daily routine. And after this video you should be able to do the same for your desired behaviors. So how can you use habit stacking? Firstly, you need to identify a current habit that you do every single day. Secondly, you add or "stack" a new habit on top it. You do that by using the stacking formula, which looks like this: After [CURRENT HABIT], I will [NEW HABIT]. Once you master the basics of habit stacking, the next step is to start stacking your stacks. Basically you chain numerous habits together, each one acting as the trigger for the next. This step will allow you to create an actual routine for yourself. Habit stacking can feel overwhelming at first. However, once you get started and do it a few times, it’s not as hard as you think. The key to success here is to start with small expectations, slowly build up the habit of completing your routine, and then add more tasks once you’re consistent. Happy habit stacking! Business email: Betterthanyesterday1337@gmail.com #habit #stacking

No comments:

Post a Comment