Gram's Jamaican Sweet Potato Pudding Recipe (Pone)





Connect with me on Facebook to learn how you can automate the process of updating and inviting new visitors to a FREE blog like this every day.

If you are interested in making money with me... [click here].

Ian Barrley,

fb.me/ian.bartley



-- So I decided it was time to learn the tricks of the trade from my grams. Now let me say a few things before you comment LOL. 1) Listen to the older folk...grate the potatoes...I insisted we used the blender which forced me to add water to it. Our handheld grater was ill-equipped so we had to use the blender...this caused a problem making the mixture too watery. (But pudding still came out good!) 2) We used cornmeal and flour to help thicken the potato mixture....it worked well.




No comments:

Post a Comment