LOBO ( KENT LAVOIE)- "SOMETIMES"


Are you still looking for ways to make money?
Go check this out NOW... [click here].





FROM "LOBO'S GREATEST HITS" ALBUM. LYRICS: I can't recall the color of her eyes But I remember the way she said goodbye I wouldn't know her voice now if she called I hardly ever think of her at all But sometimes if the moon is just right I think of her in the middle of the night And I remember things I swore that I'd forget And then I drive her right out of my mind Sometimes I think maybe her hair was soft and brown I do know that she turned my whole world upside down Hey I don't need her any how And I don't miss her too much now Sometimes when things are perfect I forget the way that we were And sometimes a whole minute passes by That I don't think of her

No comments:

Post a Comment